Call for A Consultation Today:
Learn about one of the many auto insurances we cover. In addition, we also offer commercial car insurance as well. For any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Auto Insurance Quote Form
Searching for auto insurance coverage that meets your needs? Submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates here.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Right from our website, you’re able to establish a policy that is self-servicing whenever you have the time. If you need to request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
- Add Driver to Existing Auto Policy
- Add Vehicle to Existing Auto Policy
- Remove Driver from Existing Auto Policy
- Remove Vehicle from Existing Auto Policy
- Request ID Card for Auto Policy
Auto Insurance Information
Huntington Beach, Redlands, Santa Clarita, CA
Every California driver is required to have auto insurance coverage. If you’re looking for a new policy, it’s important that you find coverage that meets your needs without overpaying for it.
Huntington Pacific Insurance Agency can help. As one of California’s leading independent insurance agents, we offer several auto insurance policy options from multiple carriers — so we can help you find the proper coverage at the perfect price. We provide free auto insurance quotes and exceptional customer service, so working with us for your auto insurance needs is easy and convenient. Contact us today to get started.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Protect yourself from any financial loss with the auto insurance we provide you. Auto insurance is an agreement between the insurance company and you. When you pay the premium you set up an agreement. The insurance company that agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
- When you get auto insurance for property coverage it will help to pay for damages to or of the theft of your car.
- When you get auto insurance for liability coverage it will pay for your legal responsibility to or for others that experience bodily injury or property damage.
- When you get auto insurance for medical coverage it will pay for the cost of treating your injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes the lost wages and funeral expenses.
The coverage for auto insurance policy is comprised of six different types. Many states require you to buy at least some, but not all, of these coverages listed. If you’re outlying a car, the lender may also have specific requirements.
Generally, auto insurance policies are for either six months or a year. When the time to renew the policy and premium for your auto insurance is ready, the insurance company will send a letter by mail to let you know that you need to renew your policy.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance will secure you financially.
- Accidents and stolen cars cost money, usually, a large amount of money, to repair or replace.
- Medical costs are also very expensive if anyone is hurt in an accident.
- If there is another car is involved, legal measures such as suing might take place.
- Legally, most states require auto insurance coverage.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Remember, you can always ask your insurance agent who is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your exact needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- What can you afford to pay if there is an accident? (The premiums should be kept low because of a higher deductible and how willing you may be to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the availability to pay claims and services for the insurance agency you decide on?
- Are there any available discounts? (Take the opportunity to learn more about good driver, multiple policies, and discounts for students.)
- Can you walk me through the process of filing and settling a claim? (Ask to be walked through the process on the proper person to call and the procedure after you file a claim.)
- 4 Things To Remember When Shopping For Automotive Insurance
- Don’t Believe These Seat Belt Myths
- Read more auto insurance blogs here
To learn more about auto insurance or if you want to obtain commercial vehicle insurance, contact us.